Having problems with your canine companion’s behavior? You’re not alone!
Private consultations address the “why” of your predicament and a “how to modify” guide for behavior problems. We’ll discuss your dog’s history, try to observe the problem behavior, explain how to modify it, and then demonstrate the applicable techniques.
We have a variety of one-on-one services to meet your needs.
(in person at our Novato campus or virtual)
- $150 for a 75-minute consultation
- $100 for a 60-minute virtual consultation
Marin Humane adoptees receive a complimentary (free) behavior consultation within the first 6 months of your adoption date
Private Lessons at Marin Humane
A behavioral consultation is a required pre-requisite and your consultant will work with your to ascertain which package is most appropriate.
- Training Package $250 (three 45-minute sessions)
- Behavior Modification Package $500 (six 30-minute sessions)
- Agility Private Lessons are not currently available
Custom In-home Private Lessons (Marin County only)
All in-home training is dependent on your consultant’s schedule and location. A behavioral consultation is a required pre-requisite and your consultant will work with your to ascertain which package is most appropriate as well as availability for in-home privates.
- Training Package $325 plus travel (three 45-minute sessions)
- Behavior Modification Package $650 plus travel (six 30-minute sessions)
Travel charges apply for all in-home training. Fees are $50 per half hour of travel time, calculated prior to booking. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or assistance with this custom service.