Can you imagine having to give up your pet simply because you couldn’t afford food or veterinary care? Sadly, many people in our community are facing that very real dilemma.
So we’re helping hundreds of families through our Pet Safety Net, providing:
- Free community clinics, administering vaccinations, microchips, flea meds, and more for hundreds of dogs and cats each year.
- Pet food deliveries to people’s home and to food pantries.
And with your donations, we can continue helping treasured pets stay in their loving homes.
There are three easy ways to help!
- Buy an e-gift card from Amazon, Target, or Safeway and email it to email@example.com. We can then buy the needed food.
- Buy an item (or two!) from our Amazon wish list or Chewy wish list and it’ll be delivered directly to us.
- Drop off pet food donations in the donation barrels at our main campus in Novato. We especially need dry and canned cat food, canned dog food, and flea medication (Advantage for cats, Advantix for dogs).
Our mailing address is:
Pet Food Drive
171 Bel Marin Keys Blvd
Novato, CA 94949
Thank you for helping us keep beloved pets with their families this holiday season and all year-round!